Monday, October 27, 2008

Next Project



Images from Country Living Magazine's Shop
Posted by Picasa

Finally! I found a stencil that Tall Husband and I both love. It's called Twigs & Berries from Country Living Magazine's on-line shop. The stencil will replace the wallpaper border in the dining room of The Bunny Bungalow. The border went well with the style of the previous owner's furniture and color scheme but is too ornate for our taste and style. I'll do some before and after photos to let you know how the project goes. I also ordered stencil creme in Mother Earth. Doesn't that sound warm and cozy?

I owe a big "thanks" to Kelley over at Home in the Heights for this find: she did a posting on a Texas Hill Country home with a link to Country Living Magazine, which took me to their site and to their shop. So of course, I subscribed to Country Living and bought all the Caromal Colours stencils and supplies I'll need for this project. Thanks, Kelley; we've been searching for two years for the right solution to the dining room border. Tall Husband is hoping it won't take me another two years to complete the project!


2 comments: